The School of Information Technology would like to announce the names of those students who receive the Work Scholarships for Semester 1/2023 as below attachment.
Conditions and Process
1. Working period from 1 September – 30 November 2023
2. The students will receive scholarship under working rate 50 baht/hour, but not more than 300 baht/day, not more than 40 hrs./week or 2,000 baht/week
3. The students are required to do a working report according to the below attached form by recording working time on a daily without duplicating with the class schedule and exam schedule (if applicable). Then, please print out the document, sign it with a pen and submit it your employer to sign approval with a pen also.
*Please do not fill in working time during 12.00-13.00 hrs.
Required Documents are as follows.
- A photocopy of student card
- A photocopy of your bank book
- Notification of Money Transfer to Bank Account >>> Download here.
4. The employer will check your work report and sign for approval.
5. How to submit the work report. The students are required to submit work report to P’Vichchuda 3 times.
The 1st time: work period = 1 – 30 September 2023. Please submit the documents within 13 Sep. 2023 and working hours should not more than 40 hrs. (scholarship will not exceed 2,000 baht). However, you can fill work time in advance (1-30 Sep. 2023).
The 2nd time: work period = 1 – 31 October 2023. Please submit the documents within 3 Nov. 2023
The 3rd time: work period = 1 – 30 November 2023. Please submit the documents within 4 Dec. 2023
The total working hours (the 1st time + 2nd time + 3rd time) must not more than 120 hrs.
6. SIT will pay the scholarship as work report that is approved from employer. The total working hours must not more than 120 hrs. The total work scholarship must not more than 6,000 baht.
7. The students can work outside office hours except for lunch break (12.00 – 13.00 hrs.).
If you have any questions, please contact P’Vichchuda at MS TEAM email@example.com