IBMSD Cooperative Education Program – 2020
IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.
Interested in a Cooperative Education Program at IBMSD?
Learn more and apply today!
Learning is just the beginning
You’ve been absorbing a lot of information these past few years. Now it’s time to channel your energy and innovative thinking into the world of commerce. IBMSD Cooperative Education Program is designed to provide the kind of valuable, real-world experience that accelerates preparation for an IT professional career, specifically in Infrastructure Operation and Management.
IBMSD joins with universities to provide work experience that offer students the opportunity to apply classroom theory to practice in the workplace. You would not only learn new technology, but also experience real business issues, get familiar with corporate culture and enhance your personal skills.
IBMSD Coop is enrolled in a cooperative education program at an accredited university, and pursuing a bachelor’s degree. An IBMSD co-op student may work as full time during the second semester.
To be eligible for IBMSD Cooperative Education Program, you must meet all the below criteria:
Program Period: 4 months
- Thai nationality
- Current 3rd or 4th year undergraduates in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other related IT fields
- Interest in learning and working in Infrastructure Operation and Management
- Be enthusiastic and highly responsible
- Good command of English
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a copy of academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “IBMSD Cooperative Education Program 2020” in your Email no later than November 20, 2019. We strongly encourage you to submit your application to us as soon as possible.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd
- Asset Management Analyst
-Inventory tracking or verifying between inventory record against physical quantity
– Update inventory for inventory management
- Assistant IT Security
– Review artifact vulnerability scan, patch and hardening
– Summary security report such as patch, hardening, health check
– Compare technical specification from existing with new update version
- Assistant Network Specialist
– Support Network Specialist to perform network maintenance system
– Supporting team for day-to-day network operation tasks
– Routine administrative tasks as network healthy daily
- Assistant System Engineer
– Maintain and support for technical defect
– Security patches and security hardening
– Routine administrative tasks as system healthy daily
– Create required document
- Application Programmer
– Develop web application
– Prepare test case/test script
– Perform testing the system/application
- System Management Specialist
– Maintain and support as System Management Specialist for interact with System Administrator and gather requirement
– Develop script Bigfix and Terraform
– Weekly and monthly report, created required document as requested
– Prepare test case/test script and perform testing the system