Research Exchange Program/Laboratory Internship Program (the 3rd Entry) Academic Year 2019 – 2020
Venue: Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT), Japan
Introduction of the program
The program is divided into 2 following types
- Research:The main activity is to conduct a research in accordance with your field of study and you will be supervised by a professor of SIT all along.
- Research and Course (only for graduate student):Besides the research, you can take courses in English during the program. Students who would like to register the course must stay at least 1 semester and finish all courses enrolled.
Beginning of the 3th entry program will range from September to December 2019.
***You can freely set the end date of the program, but the first day must be Monday of each week. ***
Research only: 8 working days – 1 year
Research and course: 1 semester or 2 semesters
- Admission fee: 30,000 JPY
- Examination fee: 10,000 JPY
- Tuition: 12,000 JPY per credit (if take course)
Scholarship: 40,000 JPY per month during the program
- Be an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate student
***Undergraduate student have to complete 4 semesters or more at the time of arrival at SIT.
***Graduate/postgraduate student have to complete 1 semester or more at the time of arrival at SIT.
- Must complete this program before the graduation date of KMUTT
- Good command in English
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Comply with the Japanese export control legal framework [https://www.meti.go.jp/policy/anpo/securityexportcontrol1.html]
- Outbound Internship Application Form (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1adNvtxCwLYg-R1d3aHQcpQEqqo3acXNB/view?usp=sharing)
- Detailed research proposal
- English score – CEFR B2 or the letter of recommendation guaranteeing an applicant’s English proficiency
- An original or copy of transcript
- A copy of passport
How to apply:
- Send all required document as mentioned above to your department or International Affairs Office of your faculty/school.
- Your faculty screens out and submits a set of application forms to International Affairs Office (IA) on the 6thfloor of the President’s Office Building.
- IA will select and nominate outstanding candidates to Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT).
- Nominated applicants fill out the application form of SIT and submit to IA.
- IA submits applicants’ application forms to SIT.
- SIT screens out the application forms and announce the result afterwards.
- Please submit application documents to your department or International Affairs Office of your faculty/school by April 25, 2019 ***(For SIT students send application documents at IR-SIT at 2ndfloor, SIT Building)
- Interview at International Affairs Office (IA) on the 6thfloor of the president’s building on April 30, 2019
- Result announcement from IA on May 2, 2019
- Nominate successful candidates to Shibaura Institute of Technology onMay 3, 2019
- Apply through SIT’s program on May 7, 2019
For more information, please visit the following links attached herewith
Contact detail of this program coordinators:
Mr. Sutthisak Phakdee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nontanan Ruangphanit Email: email@example.com