SS&C Technologies, Inc. เปิดรับนักศึกษาฝึกงาน 4 เดือนและ 6 เดือน
SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, the company is home to 24,000+ employees across 100+ office locations in 40 countries globally. With 18,000+ clients spanning across the health and financial services industries, our customer’s needs and requirements are always at the forefront of our strategy.
- Program Area: Software Engineer (5 positions)
Description: Develop software or web applications including front-end, back-end, APIs as well as developing test automation.
- Programming language Java, Python, Java Script, Json, XML, etc.
- Development framework Spring, Springboot, Angular, etc.
- Relational database and SQL.
- Understanding software development process, build process and build tools such as Maven.
- Program Area: Testing; Automation Test (4 positions)
Description: Designs, drafts, and revises test plans and test strategy with an understanding of software processes from the customer’s perspective.
Executes automated and manual tests according to established test plans and specifications, interprets results, documents defects and issues, engages in root cause analysis and retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Basic Java, SQL skill.
- Understanding BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) concept.
- Understanding SDLC and Agile Scum Methodology.
- Program Area: DevOps Engineer (1 position)
Description: Build CI/CD automation to deploy applications to servers, create automated scripts or application to help with release automation.
- Basic Linux skill, shell script, etc.
- Basic network knowledge, understanding server concept, tcp/udp, ports, etc.
- Understanding of build process and build tools such as Maven and npm
- Scripting language such as python or other programming languages
What will you get
- Daily Allowance.
- Hybrid working model – minimum 4 days per month working in the office.
- English class with native English instructors.
- Agile work process.
- International working culture and opportunities to work with people across the globe.
- Opportunity to be on board – subject to an appropriate available position for you.
How to apply
Send resume and transcript to email@example.com
Contact number: +66 65 384 4032
Interview process via MS teams meeting.