Dr. Praisan Padungweang
Present Position :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0-2470-9824
- Ph.D. (Computer Science)
2012, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
2006, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
- B.Sc. (Physics)
2001, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
- Computer Vision
- Image and Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Pattern Recognition
- Data Mining
- Praisan Padungweang, Chidchanok Lursinsap and Khamron Sunat,,2012, A Discrimination Analysis for Unsupervised Feature Selection via Optic Diffraction Principle, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 10, October 2012, PP. pp. 1587-1600
- Praisan Padungweang, Chidchanok Lursinsap and Khamron Sunat,2009, Univariate Filter Technique for Unsupervised Feature Selection Using a new Laplacian Score based Local Nearest Neighbors, in Proc. of 2009 Asia-Pacific Conference on Information Processing (APCIP 2009) (IEEE), July 18-19 2009, Shenzhen, China, PP. pp. 449-453
- Praisan Padungweang, Sirapat Chiewchanwattana, Khamron Sunat, and Chidchanok Lursinsap,2006, Resilient Mean Shift Algorithm, in Proc. of 13th International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing (IEEE), September 21-23, 2006, Budapest, Hungary
- Praisan Padungweang, Sirapat Chiewchanwattana, and Khamron Sunat,2006, Adaptive RPROP Algorithm for Speed Up Mean Shift Algorithm, The 3rd Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE2006), June 28-30 2006, Bangkok, Thailand, PP. vol.3, pp. 13-18
- Praisan Padungweang, Sirapat Chiewchanwattana, and Khamron Sunat,2005, Speeding Up Mean-Shift Algorithm with Neural Network Techniques, in Proc. of The Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering. (JCSSE2005), November 17-18 2005, Chonburi, Thailand, PP. pp. 74-79