FOR STUDENTS AT THE
KMUTT ARE DETERMINED
Based upon a student’s academic program and the total number of credit hours accumulated at the start of the term.
How to Apply
- Admission Calendar 1/2018
In order to make a competitive application to KMUTT, students should have already achieved, or expect to obtain one of the following qualifications with the grades shown, or another equivalence. Please check your equivalent qualification from our international list.
- Foreign Educational Qualifications
- If your qualification is not listed, please contact the Bureau of Education Testing, Ministry of Education, Thailand please view required documents and contact information.Click here
Approximate tuition fee
Complete all relevant sections
- Contact Admissions and Recruitment Office through Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 66 2470 8333
- Applicant should have uploaded all the relevant documents
- High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get Certified by their own Embassy, or issue in English by their High School or the Equivalent Graduate School)
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- One of 1 inch Photographs (Taken within 6 months prior to application)
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, RMIT
- Personal Statement of Motivation
- University Transcript which is including the subject and grade.
- Course Description from your previous university which indicates the subjects.
- The office will forward your documents to the school where the applicant would like to have further education.
- Applicant may have the interview examination.
- Applicant who gets accepted the office will send you the specify linkto apply throughonline application, and applicant will receive the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to do the student visa.
- Applicant should have enrolled from the previous university at least 2 semesters.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Official course descriptions or syllabus including credit hours, year level of study and description of course content including text(s) used will be required to assess your credits for transfer. A copy of both the original and a certified copy of the English translation (where applicable) is required.
- The Registrar’s Office and the Dean of the faculty to which the student has been admitted shall have sole jurisdiction over the granting of transfer credit pursuant to the policy on Admission and Transfer.