Period: Fall semester (September – December 2019)
Courses available: will be announced early February 2019.
Scholarship Opportunity: Applicants may be eligible for a Scholarship.
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
- Under AIMS Programme regulation, Thai Government Scholarship is only available for student from the Faculty of Engineering (FoE).
- Student from other faculty may be granted the partial support from the Host University.
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 15th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
***FoE student must submit the application and related documents to your Faculty only.
Interview Date: Monday 26th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
For SIT students, please contact Ms. Kanokwan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), IR-SIT section at 2nd floor, SIT Building Tel: 02470 9809
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.|