“Japanese Studies Summer Program 2018” at Saitama University
Date: June 11 (Mon) – July 6 (Fri), 2018 (4-week program)
Scholarship: KMUTT students will be exempted from paying the
registration and tuition fees.
Expenses: Student are responsible for the costs
1. Insurance: Please obtain full insurance coverage for yourself.
2. Transportation between the airports and SU (one-way about JPY 3,000 to 4,000)
3. Commuting cost between SU and your accommodation
4. Airfare and living expenses
The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa (OFF-Campus Dormitory)
– JPY 3,000 /night
– 30-minute commute by bus and walking to SU
– Includes NO meals
– 30 days: JPY 132,840
– within 60-minute commute by public transportation to SU
– Includes 2 meals(breakfast, dinner) on weekdays/ 3 meals on weekends
KMUTT full-time student
Proficiency in English communication
Be responsible & adaptability
Have experience/contribution for the public/university activities,
especially in the term of international aspect
GPS ≥ 2.50
How to apply:
Please submit the following documents to International Affair Office (The 6th Fl., The Office of President Building)
Application Form in a MS-Word format along with one color photo which will be suitable for a student ID card.
An official transcript
An official English test score (Minimum English test scores required: TOEFL PBT 550; TOEFL iBT 79; IELTS 6.0 for Non-native speakers of English only)
A passport copy
An essay “Why do you apply to participate in this program?”
Application Deadline: February 6 (Tue), 2018
Interview Date: February 13 (Tue), 2018
Acceptance notification and the result of accommodations: the end of February.