Dr. Patcharaporn Lavangnananda
Present Position :
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0-2470-9875
- Ph.D. in Education (TEFL)
1995, The University of Wales College of Swansea, UK.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies
1989, University of Lancaster, UK
- M.Ed. (TEFL.)
1988, The University of Wales College of Cardiff, UK.
- Diploma in TEFL
1987, University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology, UK.
- B.A. (English)
1982, Ramkhamhaeng University.
- Classroom Teaching Performances Attributable to Trained and Untrained Teachers of Bangkok Secondary Schools.
- English Lecturer, School of Information Technology, KMUTT since 1977
- Lecturer, School of Liberal Arts, KMUTT, for seven months
|1982 - 1985||Secretary, Public Works Department, Ministry of The Interior|
- Classroom-based Research and Classroom Observation
- Communicative Teaching of English
- Human Resource Development
- Principles and Methods of Language Teaching
- Writing skills
- Speaking skills
- P. Ittirattanakomon, V. Chongsuphajaisiddhi, and P. Lavangnananda,2017, Students' Acceptance in the Use of Micro Learning Management System for Error Correction in English Writing, The Proceeding of the 6th Suan Sunandha Academic National Conference on Research for Sustainable Development, June 2017, Bangkok, Thailand, PP. 772-780
- Lavangnananda, P.,2003, Breaking the English Barrier among Supporting Staff : A Pedagogic Challenge or a Wasted Effort, Proc.of the Int. Conf. on Pursuing Knowledge : The Role of Universities amid global and National Changes (ASAIHL 2003), 28th Sep. 1st Oct, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, PP. 43 - 52
- Lavangnananda, P.,2002, The Need for Clear Objectives and English Proficiency among Supporting Staff for Virtual University in Developing World., Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Information and Communication and Communication Technologies in Education (ICTE 2002), 13-17 November, Badajoz, Spain, PP. 1771 - 1776