Dr. Sunisa Sathapornvajana
Present Position :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0-2470-9885
- Ph.D. (Information Technology)
2016, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi,Thailand. King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi,Thailand.
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
2003, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi,Thailand.
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
2000, Silpakorn University, Nakornpathom,Thailand .
- Database Architecture and Administration
- Database Programming
- Information Management
- Statistics for Scientists
|2006 - Present||Lecturer, School of Information Technology, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi.|
|2003 - 2006||Assistant Lecturer, School of Information Technology, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi.|
|2002 - 2003||Learning Facilitator, School of Information Technology, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi.|
- IT Competency
- Technology Acceptance
- Smart Services/Smart Assistant
- IT Education
- Certified for Oracle11g Database : Administration I. (OCA)
- IBM Certified Database Associate -- DB2 9 Fundamentals
- Certified for Oracle10g Database : Administration II. (OCP)
- Certified for Oracle10g Database : Administration I. (OCA)
- Certified for Oracle9i Database : Fundamental I. (OCA)
- Certified for Introduction to Oracle9i : SQL
- Certified for Oracle8i : Architecture and Administration
- Certified for Introduction to Oracle : SQL and PL/SQL (SIT)
- Sathapornvajana, S. and Papasratorn, B.,2016, Effect of Age on Perceived Quality of Service of IP-based Communication Applications, The 11th International Conference on e-Business (eBusiness2016), 17 November 2016, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Sathapornvajana, S. and Papasratorn, B.,2015, Understanding User Continued Usage of IP-based Personal Communication Applications, The 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN2015), 7-10 July 2015, Sapporo, Japan.
- Sathapornvajana S., Watanapa, B. and Jungcharoensukying, E.,2014, A Comparative Study of Students Attitudes Among IT and Non-IT Students in Information Technology Education, International Symposium on Technology Management and Emerging Technologies (ISTMET 2014), May 27 - 29, 2014, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Sathapornvajana, S. and Papasratorn, B.,2014, Effect of Ageing on Perception of Quality of IP-based Personal Communication Applications, IEEE International Humanitarian Technology Conference (IHTC2014), 1-4 June 2014,, Montreal, Canada.
- Sathapornvajana S. and Papasratorn, B.,2013, Effect of Culture, Age, and Language on Quality of Service of IP-based Communication Applications, Wireless Personal Communications, , Bangkok, Thailand, Vol. 69, PP. 1065-1075
- Mahatanankoon, P., Watanapa, B., Sathapornvajana, S.,2012, Gender gap in information technology (IT) majors: A preliminary study in cross-cultural perspective. , The 16th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS) 2012, 11-15 July 2012 , Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Sunisa Sathapornvajana, Bunthit Watanapa,2012, Factors Affecting Student's Intention to Choose IT Program, Proceedings of the 3rd International Neural Network Society Winter Conference (INNS-WC2012),Procedia Computer Science, 3-5 October 2012, Bangkok, Thailand, Vol. 13, PP. 149156