(FOR BACHELOR DEGREE)
This is only forThai Applicantwho is studying in international high school in Thailand or an abroad and would like to have further education in KMUTT.
The applicant will be in the Active Recruitment channel. It is the channel that the applicant has to beevaluated the background knowledge from the dean of department or school** which the applicant focuses. However, the applicantshould have checked:
- The entry requirementsNo.1 and No.2
Submit all the following required documents to Admissions and Recruitment Office.
- High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get Certified by their own Embassy, or issue in English by their High School or the Equivalent Graduate School)
- Additional Certificate
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV). It should be indicated that you will apply in Active Recruitment.
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL or IELTS or CU-TEP or RMIT. Click to see more detail
- Personal Statement of Motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio (If any)
- The office will forward your documents to the school where the applicants would like to have further education.
- The dean office will contact the applicant having an examination.
- Applicants who get accepted will receive thespecify link to apply through online system.
Refer to No.2, The applicants have to send all of the required documents to :
Phone: 66 2470 8333
Fax: 66 2470 8367