The English Language Coordinating Section (ELCS) has coordinated with the Center of Professional Assessment (Thailand) (CPA) to offer the SIT students the?In-House TOEIC test?with special test fee?@ 1,000 Baht. The test will ONLY take place at the CPA center, BB Building, Asoke. Any students who are interested to take the In-House TOEIC test are required to do as follows:
1. ?Forward your name, student id, and ID card (เลขที่บัตรประชาชน)?to ELCS via firstname.lastname@example.org?Please specify the subject as “In-House TOEIC Test” or contact the ELCS in person. ELCS will accept all requests until 12.00 hrs. of each working day (Mon.-Fri.). If your request reaches us later than 12.00 hrs., it will be dealt with on the following working day.?Do not?pay the 1,000 Baht test fee @ the ELCS office. You must pay the test fee @ the CPA office ONLY.
2. ?Wait for our reply mail to confirm your application.
3. ?You must be responsible for seat booking yourself by calling CPA @ 0-2260-7061, 0-2259-3990. You can book your seat the next day after having received our reply mail. Moreover, you must book a seat?within 15 working days?after your requested date. If not, CPA and ELCS will automatically cancel your request. No black list.
4. ?During these 15 working days, after you take the 1st test and you would like to take the test again, you may do so in the following 5 days. For example, if you took the test on Mon. 7 Nov., 2016, you can take the test again on Sat. 12 Nov., 2016. You can book the test date one time per calling.
5. ?More information/questions, please contact ELCS @ 0-2470-9866 email@example.com
Documents strictly required for test room entry
1. ?Valid National I.D. card, or Valid Electronic Driver’s License, or Valid Passport AND
2. ?Valid Student I.D. card
* Without any of these documents, you will not be allowed to entry the test room. *