Krungsri Reserch Funding Program 2020 & Krungsri Tech Internship TWO key projects that Krungsri can collaborate with universities
- “Thesis/ Project Funding” which Krungsri aims to fund maximum of 2 projects for the universities / research teams who pass and can collaborate with our Krungsri team to complete our projects.
- “Tech Internship Programme” – where your year 4 students can join the programe, fulfill their coop programme and hired by Krungsri.
- Thesis / project Funding
In 2019 – we completed 2 projects with two project teams from our partnered university. The 2 projects are successful and now implemented in Krungsri.
For 2020 – we are now ready to continue the new wave and we are very pleased to invite you to join the project. Currently, we have 6 key pain points as the needs for the interested project teams to lay their proposal on and propose back to Krungsri.
The proposal to us is simple and can be in either Thai or English
- One A4 page of Executive summary of the proposal
- Detailed proposal that does not go beyond 10 A4 pages
- A short Youtube clip (unpublished) that help summarise the proposal (15 mins maximum)
- The project will be officially agreed and committed through a legal contract between the university of the proposer and Krungsri
- The payment terms and payment method will be agreed and done between Krungsri and the Universities only
- The intellectual property (IP), project methodology, outputs or results will be owned by Krungsri unless agreed upon the utilization by Krungsri (agreeable and negotiable)
- Publications to fulfil the educational requirement in relation to the research/project must be permitted by Krungsri (agreeable and negotiable)
Other important details are attached herewith for your reference. Kindly let us know if you need further clarifications.
The proposal submission key date is 30 Sep 2020 and your key contact point will be Piyapat.Paiboonsukasem@krungsri.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : 02-2962839
- Tech internship programme – Please refer to the attached file for the details. It is the opportunities for IT/ Digital/ Tech/ Data students to have an internship/ coop education with Krungsri starting from Dec 2020 or Jan 2021 until next Apr or May. During the 4 months internship, the students will be developed and trained by our HR and functional coaches. After the programme the students have the opportunities to be hired by Krungsri. Application deadline is 30 Sep 2020.
Kindly communicate both programmes (posters attached) to your students and you can always contact us at contact person : Piyapat.Paiboonsukasem@krungsri.com Tel : 02-2962839
Download >> Krungsri Research Topics