Research Boosting Grant
The School of Information Technology (SIT) aims to continuously increase the quantity and quality of the Faculty’s research. SIT, therefore, has established research boosting grants for period 2 (2022-2026), to help graduate students from all nationalities with high research potential. It is closely supervised by the SIT advisors. There are a limited number of scholarships.
The details of Research Boosting Grant are as follows:
1. Full scholarships according to the duration of the program (2 years for Master’s degree and 3 years for Doctoral degree, counting from the date of registration in the first semester of the program)
1.1 Ancillary Fee/ Semester (THB) specified in each program
1.2 Tuition fee/ Credit (THB) specified in the program but not exceeding the number of credits necessary for completing the course of the program
1.3 Other necessary expenses of the program, such as article processing charge, academic conference registration, etc.
Eligibility for Scholarship Applicants
– Apply for a scholarship and pass the selection process to be a master’s or doctoral student of the School of Information Technology (SIT).
– Must have a SIT advisor who is certified and is recognized by the SIT Research Support Committee.
– Students applying for scholarships must have a GPA of at least 3.5 at the master’s level or 3.25 at the bachelor’s level.
– For applicants who have completed a master’s degree, their academic work must be published or presented at a national or international academic journal/ conference. (Considering from the quality of published works)
– Master’s degree students who change their status to doctoral students must receive high academic honors, and/ or in the top 10% of their undergraduate class, or have good grades and have works published or presented at academic meetings accepted by the Thailand Science Research and Innovation (TSRI). Based on the quality of published works
– Able to study and research full time while receiving this scholarship
– Any other cases are at the discretion of the Dean, with the approval of the SIT Research Support Committee. All such decisions are final.
– Enroll to study in graduate programs of the School of Information Technology, KMUTT through normal channels.
– Submit an application for a research scholarship.
– SIT Research Support Committee considers the entrance examination results and information from the scholarship application.
– Notify applicants who have been considered for an interview from the committee.
– Announce the scholarship recipients.
– Those who receive scholarships for this project must enter into a Scholarship Contract.
Time to Apply: Every semester
Value of Funding: Ancillary, Tuition fees, and Other necessary expenses of the program
Required Documents for an Application
– Scholarship Application with one 1-inch straight-faced photo attached
– Bachelor’s/Master’s Transcription
– Past academic works
– Other information required to be considered for a scholarship
Miss Paweena Mongkolpongsiri
Application Form: MSc PhDApplication form_20190613