The English Language Coordinating Section (ELCS) has coordinated with the Center of Professional Assessment (Thailand) (CPA) to offer the SIT students the In-House TOEIC test with special test fee @ 1,200 Baht. The test will only take place at the CPA center, BB Building, Asoke. Any students who are interested to take the In-House TOEIC test are required to do as follows:
- Forward your name, student id, and ID card (เลขที่บัตรประชาชน)to ELCS via e-mail email@example.com Please specify the subject as “In-House TOEIC Test“. ELCS will accept all request until 12.00 hrs. of each working day. If your request reaches us later than 12.00 hrs. it will be deal with on the following working day. No need to pay the 1,200 Baht test to ELCS. You must pay the test fee @ the CPA office.
- Wait for our reply mail to confirm you.
- You must be responsible for seat booking by calling CPA @ 0-2260-7061 ext. 101. You can book your seat the next day after having received our reply mail. Moreover, you will have to call to book your seat within 15 working daysafter your requested date.
- During those 15 working days, if you took the 1st test and you need to take the test again, you may do it in the next 5 days. For example, if you took the test on 1 Oct. 2021, you can take the test again on 5 Oct., 2021. You can book the test date one time per calling.
- If you fail to book your seat during that time, the CPA and ELCS will ignore your request accordingly. No black list.
- If you would like to take the test exceeding those 15 working days, you are required to send ELCS an e-mail again.
- More information/questions, please contact ELCS firstname.lastname@example.org